Notifications
Clear all

Nexus 6P How to fix the yellow tint screen issue  

Page 2 / 5

ayush kumar
 ayush kumar
(@ayush kumar)

Sir i have heard that the bottom navigation app remains unaffected even though the screen adjuster app is running and the slight colour difference can be seen in the bottom bar when we are one the home screen.sir my question is wgen we are watching videos or movies on the 6p the bottom navigation bar dissapears so do we see nay colour difference whatsoever anywhere on the scree.? Please do answer sir.please

Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@eli)

Hello Ayush Kumar, thanks for visiting, in my case I do not see any difference with the botton bar, once the app is installed and running there's no yellowish tint anywhere on the screen, regardless of bar visible or not, however your experience might vary, looks like the experience and area affected on the screen is not exactly the same for everybody, I say try the phone and you can always ask for a replacement or return it if it doesn't meet your needs.
Also you can try it yourself in one of the places where it is being sold, ie: Bestbuy. I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, please ask.

Ayush kumar
 Ayush kumar
(@Ayush kumar)

Do you mean there is no colour difference between the screen and the bottom navigation bar even when the app is running? I have heard that the bottom navigation bar remains unaffected even when the app is running and only the notification bar and the screen is affected by the app.sir can you do one thing for me. Go to the app turn the screen adjuster app on and slide the blue hue to 100% temporarily and go back to the home screen and check if the entire screen including the navigation bar has turned blue . Sir i want to buy a nexus 6p and it is necessary for me to know if the screen adjister app fixes the screen issue everywhere.sir please do what i told you and see if the screen adjuster affects change in the entire screen.please do answer sir

Eli
 Eli
Admin
(@eli)

Ayush, You are right, the navigation bar is not affected by the app, however does this really matter? nothing is displayed under the navigation bar, I highly doubt it that you will notice anything as the navigation bar stays either blank or black most of the time or it takes the same color as the background app, sorry didn't have time to take a screenshot for you, if you still need a screenshot I will, let me know.

Ayush kumar
 Ayush kumar
(@Ayush kumar)

Send me a screenshot i just want to know how much the difference is . Is it minimal?

Page 2 / 5
Share: