Nexus 6P How to fix the yellow tint screen issue  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS
Ayush kumar
 Ayush kumar
(@Ayush kumar)

Sir one more thing set the yellow wallpaper that comes bundled with nexus6p. It has some landscape and mountains in it. Set that wallpaper as your home page. Now adjust the screen brightness to 100% in the notification bar. Now go to the screen adjuster app adjust the blue hue to +9 and just don't touch the screen brightness setting now in the app. Just adjust the screen brightness to 100% in the notification bar toggle provided by default. Now go back to the home screen. I have heard that with this arrangement even the slightest colour difference with this arrangement is impossible to be seen. Sir can you verify and send me a screen shot of the same to my email or post it here on this blog. Please sir please reply.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 8, 2016 12:41 am
Eli
 Eli
(@eli)
Member Admin

Ayush Kumar, fortunately (Or maybe not?) the message has stopped popping up, however yesterday I was trying to install an .apk file for my smartwatch and despite having change my settings on Android to accept side loaded .apk files the file would not run no matter what I did, so after disabling the "Adjuster Screen Free" app the .apk file was able to run and I was able to install it, so there's still issues while running this app unfortunately, just be sure to disable it momentarily whenever you encounter a weird issue and you should be fine, I'm really running busy this week, but let's see if I can grab some more screenshots for you during the weekend.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 10, 2016 5:33 pm
Ayush kumar
 Ayush kumar
(@Ayush kumar)

Sir I had asked you one more question about the yellow wallpaper. Sir I have heard that When the yellow wallpaper is kept on the background as your default home screen there is no color difference on the bottom navigation bar. Even the slightest color difference is impossible to be seen. Read by second last comment and please reply with a screen shot. Keep the brightness of the phone to 100% and do keep the screen adjuster app on and blue hue adjusted to +9. Please do reply sir. I beg you

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 11, 2016 1:17 pm
Eli
 Eli
(@eli)
Member Admin

Ayush kumar I'm not sure which wallpaper you are referring to, hopefully this is the one, here's a screenshot with the blue hue set to +9 and system brightness to %100, hope this helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 13, 2016 4:46 pm
Ayush kumar
 Ayush kumar
(@Ayush kumar)

sir are both the front firing speakers of nexus 6p equally loud?send me the screenshot of screen overlay detected.and the yellow wallpaper fixes the color difference issue in the bottom navigation bar isnt it

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 14, 2016 1:49 pm
Vikram
 Vikram
(@Vikram)

Eli, Dont you think this is a hardware issue? I have the same yellowish tint on my Nexus 6P and I was wondering if the screen wasn't calibrated properly or AMOLEDS are such.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 15, 2016 1:25 am
Eli
 Eli
(@eli)
Member Admin

Ayush here's a screenshot of how the screen overlay warning appears, the speakers are equal in my opinion.

Vikram, thanks for visiting my blog and for posting, I do believe this is more of a software issue than anything else, as you can see a simple app without even having root privileges can almost correct the problem, hopefully Google will fix this in upcoming software update.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 16, 2016 12:29 am
Ayush p
 Ayush p
(@Ayush p)

Sir nexus 6p has recieved a lot of updates now. Is the screen yellow fixed? Or still the yellow tint is there and one has to still use the screen adjuster app to fix the yellow tint issue on the nexus 6p?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 12, 2016 9:09 am
Eli
 Eli
(@eli)
Member Admin

Ayush p, No, there hasn't been any changes on these regards so far, the issue is still there.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 27, 2016 11:00 am
yogesh
 yogesh
(@yogesh)

if you're using oreo then try color correction option. It solved my problem ??

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2017 12:23 am
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share: